Newington - Business Administration Apprenticeship Application
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Take a look at this exciting opportunity to start your career in Business Administration.
Some of the responsibilities for this role will be:
• Work alongside and supporting the Newington Community Development Officer (CDO) on the ideas set out in the Newington Big Local Plan, ensuring that realistic targets are set and outcomes delivered, evidenced and reported;
• General administration duties (for example, minute taking and letter writing);
• Work with resident leads to support the delivery of community engagement activities and events across Thanet, with a particular focus on Newington’s Big Local area to encourage resident involvement;
• Involvement in work with existing groups and organisations in the Thanet area to promote networking and joint delivery of activities;
• Support local residents to become involved in Newington Big Local activities in ways that best suit them through increasing awareness of local opportunities;
Please click the link below for more information and to apply.
Applications will close on the 25th August 2017